Monday, September 1, 2008

Forty Questions? OMFG!

Let me be the first to say..I've been quite a trainwreck (but not quite Britney) for the summer, but finally the awful summer quarter of school has come to an end, and things are starting to settle down for me. The ex-boyfriend situation is a source and friction for me (details of which I will detail in a later blog - HONEST!) and I am about to start on a new juncture of my life. Well anywho.... I was tagged by my one of my good friends, Paul over at Projektr3volution, to divulge the following (read as: embarrassing) information.

1. Bleu Cheese? Yes. It's kind of like my men: a tangy flavor that goes down smoothly.

2. Have you ever smoked? Never ! I know I am gay and all, but please...I would put something that small in my mouth to take a puff on...Sorry

3. Do you own a gun? Nope, but I want one for my birthday some day.

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Cherry or the Red one (as it is called at home)

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? A little bit. The only ones I was was staring at my cupcaks and the twig and berries are my potential "prey".

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Which ones? I am fixated on some more than others.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Tie: "Christmas Story" and "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" - Both remind me of me of my family (only with white people in the situations).

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? A big hulking glass of Mountain Dew over crushed ice.. Coffee sucks

9. Can you do push ups? Yes, I do them to get me prepared for other strenous activities and positions I get into...

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My pendant that is in the shape of a razor blade...just my thing

11. Favorite hobby? Comic Books and Queer Cinema...I am a rabid mess about both of these.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? According to my family and coworkers I have ADHD...And you can't hold me down long enough to medicate me ....BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses...but only while reading and/or using the computer.. Hated glasses all my life. My friends and family will tell you how careless I am with them.

14. Middle names? Alex Jason the Third

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? tired, work, getting my malpractice insurance

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Mountain Dew, Lemonade (and lots of it) , Dr. Pepper.

17. Current worry? School (Major) & Weight Issues (every once in a while)

18. Current hate right now? Some sow at work not doing her fair share.....

19. Favorite place to be? Any adventure with the Scooby Gang or my crazy solo antics

20. How did you bring in the New Year? With the Scooby Gang having good times.

21. Where would you like to go? Melbourne, Australia (for this hot guy I know) London, England, and South Africa

22. Name three people who will complete this? my friend's The other Alex,....also Victor.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, I am a homosexual...

24. What shirt are you wearing? Fun X-men t shirt

25. Where will you be spending Christmas? With family

26. Can you whistle? yes, but not very well

27. Favorite color? Blue and red

28. Would you be a pirate? a butt pirate. I have plundered many a hot booty. Ahoy

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Got to Be Real, Queen of the Night, I am Changing

30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Esmerelda

31. Favorite Boy’s name? Bocephus

32. What’s in your pocket right now? A Lion and he's ready to roar

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My evil sister eating it when she dove for a ball during volleyball game.

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Jaked my left ankle up during a PE game in high school..Hurts when it gets cold

36. Do you love where you live? I used to, but all these Johnny come latelies have moved out here....sigh

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One in the living room and in the other rooma so I guess that makes 4.

38. Name 3 other words for penis: joy stick, meat sword, pogo.

39. Name 3 other words for vagina: fish grotto, vagina dentata, the nether region.

40. Name 3 other words for Tits: fub bags, gozongas, dirty boulders