Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Tickled Pink Weekend

It has been one interesting weekend to be sure. My weekend started off with me thinking I had lost my cell phone, and just about ended thinking I lost my Ipod. Trying to find a balance between home, work, and school is really starting to get to me. Maybe it is just summer, but I don't want to do a thing, and that is not good. In other news..
Me and the Scooby Gang had a blast on Friday, and we got to make a new friend and potential member. I will be so glad when Fall gets here. I am so hyped after the new installment of Heroes (barring an actors' strike), and getting crazy.....Exit, stage Right

3 comments:

Christopher said...

So I hear you're replacing "Dawn"...sounds like she passed the test.

Anya Rules!!

Wonder Man said...

Sounds like y'all had a good time

Christopher said...

Ah, the power of the Inner Circle!