Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's Just, A little Crush....

After hearing about the old school crushes of some friends of mine (i.e. Vicktor and Chris) , I thought it only proper that I volunteer my own. There was not at Tuesday night that went by in the mid to late 70's that I was not glued to my set watching the ABC comedy line-up. Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley, and my favorite : Three's Company.

I was not able to put a name to it then, but stomach always got a little tight when my eyes fell on the form of John Ritter aka "Jack Tripper". That winsome smile, his quirky sense of humor, and that hot patch of fur on his chest was my first pre-teen gay Happy Meal.

Soon, other men came to take his place; Lou Ferrigno (Incredible Hulk) that guy from the live-action Spider-man series, and Bo and Luke Duke from Dukes of Hazzard (the real show, not that crappy movie). I kissed many men afterwards, but this one was my first introduction to unbridled man on man attraction....Memories, like the corners of my mind.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

have you obtained ferrigno's sig? he's at comic con every year.

Wonder Man said...

I've talk to Lou, he's still cute
and I agree about Bo Duke...sigh

Christopher said...

John Ritter? Ugh!