Sunday, April 6, 2008

WTF Weekend !



With times like these, it is good to have your friends. It really broke my heart to see my best friend hurting so bad, and all over a certain puffy shirt wearing, self absorbed, quilt making individual that resembles said advertisement on the left. It seems that so many people are into sad little heart games with people, that fail to take into account the harm they do to the other people besides the person on the receiving end of the drama. With his unthinking and uncaring actions, he has hurt two people I care for a great deal and feels not the slightest remorse.When I went out to breakfast with my friends, to the movies, and out shopping and dancing, and all our best efforts could not bring him out of his funk...

There should be a special place in hell for people who delight in creating unnecessary drama, lying without a conscience, and playing the "victim". I wish there was some way I could take away so much of the hurt and pain you are going through, but I believe you are strong enough to handle anything that life can throw at you. I remember a conversation that we had yesterday when you felt that you were just like the person you were after your last soul-crushing breakup. I have to disagree with you on this one. At least this time, you had the courage to face your situation, (and not pull a b***h move like text your feelings on a cell phone), and you were able to hold on. All I can say is remember who you are, and that your friends are here.... Never forget that..

3 comments:

Alex said...

Hey there other Alex, per Paul's suggestion, I am welcoming you to blog world. Hope to hear from you some time. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Very well said. Horse Shit indeed!

Christopher said...

God, I hate his fucking guts so much..