Monday, April 7, 2008

I've Got 99 Problems, and this B***h Is One...



Don't you just love Mondays?! Well mine started off nice enough, with me taking and leisurely drive into work bopping along to some wonderful tunes I "liberated" (read; pilfered) from sister's lovely cache of 80's tunes. Just as I was pulling into my usual spot, THERE IT WAS!!

Some donkey raping bastard had the nerve to park in my spot! I carefully maneuvered my vehicle around truckzilla, and made a careful inspection of some one's overcompensation for what he or she lacked. It was just purchased in Woodland Hills and I could still smell the smugness of the owner at having usurped my territory. When I went into to the office to inquire who parked in my parking space , I was informed by one of my faithful minions that the owner of the truck in question belonged to a woman co-worker I once considered a friend at work.

Our friendship started innocently enough when she was hired on at our company roughly two years ago, and I made the mistake of trying to make her feel welcomed. She was just out of grad school, several years younger, and totally obsessed with my (nerdy) eye wear . As she tried to make herself comfortable at the office, she seemed to go out of her way to get my attention. Lunches, tearful confessions about her past, and invitations to her dinner parties, were numerous. As time went on, I foolishly let down my guard and let her in on some of the pitfalls of work, and people to avoid in our office, and one person in particular. It is common knowledge in my office that I am "fabulous", and been in a longstanding feud with an over dramatic, closet queen who is known to frequent certain rest areas, for which I have secretly obtained photographic documentation in my arsenal for potential use at a later time. For a while it seemed as though it it were she and I against the office, but over the last 8 months things began to change.

For some unknown reason, I was unceremoniously dumped, and she has begun a campaign to mess with my head and break me. As if I didn't already had enough with my ex and all the things going on with my "real friends", this hooker is trying to rub salt in my wounds, by parking in my reserved spot that I personally marked, and has even went on to form a friendship with my work archenemy and sharing all my secrets. I know for most of you this seems like one of life's little annoyances, but for me, it is another indication of the passive aggressive crap she has perpetrated against me that I have perfected in my on life . One thing I can tell you for sure; this battle is far from over... Popular wisdom has it that "Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned". That poor sucker has no idea how that fury pales besides the fury of a queen that has been scorned! I have the volume up on Jagged Little Pill on my way home.

To Be Continued.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What comes around...goes around. Wait til she meets Karma!

Christopher said...

Fuck her! You are worth 10 billion of her!

Wonder Man said...

I agree with the others, Karma's coming