Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My First Day Back at Work - How Dreadful

It never fails..You have a wonderful time of from work; enjoying the company of friends and seeing what the world has to offer. You take it all in and find the idea of daytime television and nights out with the friends more to your liking.. But then the fantasy ends, and you have to go back to work...THEN it hits you: I have all this work I need to catch up on, and the things you thought were done were not....This is what happened to me. I thought it was going to be smooth sailing..Boy, was I wrong!!! Well now the heat is on, and I am back on the treadmill.. There are certain co-workers you love to hate, and there is one in particular that I will definitely remember. The lambs have not stopped screaming, Clarice!!!
There's a tightrope, between me and you........

3 comments:

Wonder Man said...

I hear you and I wonder in Kim's single is out

Wonder Man said...

I meant "if" not in..oh my writing

Christopher said...

Work sucks..