Friday, October 3, 2008

My Post-Thursday S**t Storm!!!


Anyone who has ever met and spent time with me will tell you that I am a magnet for drama and all kinds of bad McShittles. It never fails: just when things start going well in my life, karma, universal justice, or just plain bad luck comes in to balance the scales.
My personal waterloo all begins on Wednesday morning as I was getting out of bed. I had a great Tuesday night getting some homework done, and having night cap with my favorite red head (read as : object of lust/skin toy). I was feeling triumphant, as I had my day all planned out, and I didn't have to start my day out in typical fashion (taking care of my little problem...shhhh!!) Well as my feet touched the carpet, I felt chills all over my body, and scratchiness to my throat. Automatically, I dismissed that I was pregnant, the air conditioner was on, or that Mr. Red's attachment was the BIG. Oh man, I have a COLD!!!! Despite feeling like a wet food stamp (worthless) I hauled my ample butt into the shower, and went on to work.
A sad fact is that people really look at you funny when you come in to work feeling sick and looking tore back.. Three hours into my shift, my supervisor came over and ASKED (demanded) that I go home. SCORE!!. I got home and take a long hard nap until the next day. Now the fun begins.
I am feeling a lot better, but now everyone at work is coming at me with something they want me to do, and I can't because I am now working part time as student therapist and they're pissed that I cannot accomodate them. And then as I am checking into my class, I found out that I am not even registered for classes this quarter!!! A few feverish calls later, I given an appointment NEXT WEEK to clear this up... A**holes! And then I get a call from my mom.
Let met tell you something about my mom: she only calls me at work if someone a) died b)going to hospital...you get the picture. Well, my mom calls and tells me that she got two call from my ex wanting to know where I was, and who I was hanging out. Since school has started, I have only found a few times to go out with Scooby Gang, and really at this point, it is none of his business whom I am spending time with, since we are OVER, and he could never admit to anyone that we were a couple. I also find out that he called my sister at her job and hit her up as well about me!!!
Well I called him, went completely bat s**t on him! The only thing he could say to me was that he was worried, and wanted to know how I was. The last time I checked, his name was not on my birth certificate, and barely took orders for the man I call "father". And then the topper came today when some douche bag scraped some of the paint off my barely 3 month old car..I just knew the other shoe was going to drop after all the fun I was having.. Just praying that Scooby Gang's outing this weekend will change things......I know some people are drama queens, and some gay men manufacture "drama"..All I have to do is walk out the door or stumble out of bed.

No comments: